Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Problem Statement (roughly)

I've decided to do a details documentation and enhancement on Sistem Selangkah ke UiTM. Since I was one of the engine developer for Intake Management System Checking to University (I-MAS-C-U) owned by the Ministry of Higher Education which is an upgrade to the Sistem Selangkah ke UiTM, I've discovered there a lot of weaknesses in documentation area which is there is no proper details documentation and this will be such a big problems in the term of further references, data collection or integration in the future.

As an Information System Engineering student, I would like to fix this kind of problem because it was my responsibilities to provide a better reference for future used.

My area of studies will be on the Database Area while Izzat is on System Design.

  • Model the current structure of the database
  • Optimize the design to analyze the data
  • Do analytical processing in which to capture the data.
  • Came out with SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment